Higlobe holds an unwavering commitment to security. We understand the immense responsibility entrusted upon us to protect sensitive information, and we continually invest in security experts, leading technologies and robust security protocols.
- We maintain inherently resilient infrastructure using multiple high-availability zones over geographically dispersed locations.
- We use industry leading tools and services to drive mature vulnerability management and incident detection and response programs.
- We use a first-rate dedicated Security Operation Center providing 24x7 threat detection and response services.
Industry best practices
- We design security controls for compliance with standards from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) for controls at a service organization (SOC 2 Type 2).
- We adopt globally recognized best practices from the Center of Internet Security (CIS).
- We require our developers to complete training related to critical security risks with industry standard frameworks including the Open Worldwide Application Security Project (OWASP).
- We undertake recurring SOC 2 Type 2 audit examinations which demonstrate our organization's commitment to compliance with industry standards for robust security controls.
- We facilitate recurring penetration tests by external industry experts to simulate real-world attacks in order to assess our security against industry standard frameworks.